Danny and Donnie's NKOTB Cruise Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Friday, May 10, 2013
Drawing Date: Friday, May 10, 2013
- Winner will receive 2 tickets to the NKOTB Cruise on the Carnival Victory Cruise ship departing Saturday, May 18, 2013 from the port of Miami, FL and traveling to Nassau, Bahamas (return date May 22, 2013)
- Winner will meet and take photos with Danny Wood and Donnie Wahlberg
- Winner will receive 4 nights accommodations on the crew/band deck onboard the Carnival Victory with all meals and snacks included and full use of the ships facilities
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of up to $2,000 (if needed, if used) to put towards airfare for winner and guest
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,660.00 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($2,240.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($420.00). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Since 1982, Komen has played a critical role in every major advance in the fight against breast cancer – transforming how the world talks about and treats this disease and helping to turn millions of breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $8,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.