Troy Polamalu's Big Game Raffle
Entry Deadline: 9:00 AM ET on Friday, February 3, 2012
Drawing Date: Friday, February 3, 2012
- Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Super Bowl XLVI, at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana, Sunday, February 5th, 2012
- Winner will receive an autographed Troy Polamalu jersey
- Winner will receive an @mention from Troy Polamalu on twitter
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of $2,000 (if needed, if used) to put towards travel expenses
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,089.00 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($900) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($189).
Proceeds Benefit: The Pittsburgh Foundation
The Pittsburgh Foundation works to improve the quality of life in the Pittsburgh region by evaluating and addressing community issues, promoting responsible philanthropy, and connecting donors to the critical needs of the community.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $3,600.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.